I am a civil litigation attorney with over 12 years of experience.
I represent businesses and individuals in legal disputes that arise in a variety of business contexts. I will work together with you to analyze your case and will tailor a specific strategy for dealing with the issue that fits your needs and budget. My office represents both plaintiffs and defendants.
Representation in Litigation:
- Advising both businesses and individuals on successful strategies to prevent litigation.
- Effectively representing clients in all aspects of business litigation from the commencement of a case through trial and any appeals.
- Implementing creative and innovative measures to facilitate prompt, successful resolutions.
- Utilizing alternative dispute resolution mechanisms where appropriate.
- What you should do if you have been sued in New York
- What Can You Sue For? Basic Contract Damages
- Quick guide to the steps of a Breach of Contract Lawsuit in New York
- What you need to know as a deposition witness
- How long do I have to sue? The New York Statue of Limitations
- New York Case Status
- How to Obtain an Attachment of Property in New York — Provisional Remedies